Important information to consider
If you are planning your wedding, corporate event or a party. it is very important to plan everything to the finest detail and well in advance. There is a lot of things to take into consideration such as the venue, time, infrastructure, weather, catering, music, etc. Therefore we have put together a list of questions to help you in the planning of your event.
The most important thing in planning your event is to get the right venue for the occasion.
- You need to ask the following questions in order for you to select the one venue that will suit all your expectations:
- Is it easy accessible?
Are there enough space available inside/outside to cater for all your guests?
What will the floor layout be?
Will there be a bar available?
Are there sufficient power points available?
Where will the DJ set up his equipment?
- Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus.
- Also very important is to know who the caterers and florists will be.
- Get as many quotes as possible from catering companies and florists to ensure that you get the best product for the best price.
Always ask to see samples of their work from previous functions, or get some contactable references from them.
If decided on a specific caterer or florist ensure that everything is put in writing to ensure that there are no nasty surprises before or after your function.
- Selecting the right music for your event.
Make sure your DJ knows and understand what you are expecting from him on your big day and that he is well prepared.
Set up an appointment with him prior to your event.
Discuss the whole procedure with him thoroughly.
Ensure he plays the right music selection at the event.